A client is looking for a python developer to do the following.
• A method to vulnerability assessment combines data from vulnerability scanners, patch management systems, endpoint agents and more, enhancing information to fill in blind spots between scans.
• The tool should also discover vulnerabilities on network and security devices and in traditionally "unscannable" zones, such as virtual and cloud environments so that vulnerability data is complete and up to date every day.
• Vulnerability Prioritization in Context - Using attack surface visualization, real-time threat intelligence and attack vector analytics.
• The tool should put the user’s vulnerabilities in context of their surrounding IT environment and what's happening in the threat landscape.
• With contextual intelligence, the tool should be able to identify exposed vulnerabilities or those being actively exploited in the wild, putting them at the top of the user’s priorities list, and given the user the remediation options of how to eliminate risk.
• The tool should also track remediation progress to ensure imminent threats are neutralized fast, and monitors vulnerabilities posing a potential threat for changes in exposure or use in the wild.
We have our own HTML design