• It can be build using the standard SQL DB such as MySQL
• It should contain at least 4 tables for storing the description of auction items, personal information about the bidders and operational information about the past, ongoing and closed bids (i.e., USER, ITEM, AUCTION, BID).
• The Web application must contain 4-7 servlets/JSPs to allow registering items (CatalogueItem), creating auctions (CreateAuction), searching for catalogued items and auctions (SearchItem, SearchAuction), watching open auctions (WatchAuction), bidding (BidAuction), etc. You may use servlets, JSPs and facelets for Web server-side development.
• The EJBs may be used to implement one or more of the following functionality: watching auctions, bidding, notification for the end of an auction, updating the highest bids. You may use session EJBs and message EJBs for J2EE server-side development as needed.
• The Web services can be used to implement one or more of the following functionality: history maintenance, reporting, etc.
• The AJAX can be used to implement one or more of the following functionality: notification for the end of an auction, updating the client about the highest bid of a watched auction, etc.
1. You can also bid if you can do only code but no project documentation.
I have worked on similar projects to what you are looking for, and I am confident I can exceed your expectations Relevant Skills and Experience I am working as Java developer for 3 years using java frameworks Propose Daha Fazla
8 freelancers are bidding on average $24 for this job
Hi Let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our previous work let us [url removed, login to view] have a few questions about your project, please send us message so that we can discuss more. Thanks & regards Daha Fazla