I need a PHP/HTML/JS web developer that can create the functionality for a web portal. The goal of the portal is to simplify business processes and WBS tracking.
This includes the following objectives / milestones:
• Create a media handling class that enables the storage and retrieval of media from the DB and FS
• Video management class
• Videos access control class
• WBS class / job functions class / requirements class / and task management classes
• Job function and task template classes
• Job function and task assignment classes
The following milestones have already been completed:
• Create data classes for each database table
• A bare-bones landing page to link all of the functionality created for this project together
• Login management class
• Organization management class
• User management class
• Payment management class
• 2FA time-based integration
• The bare bones HTML file, CSS file, and all the JS needed to make the classes work and accept user input/provide feedback to the user
• Site design work. If you hand me a graphical design proposal, you are missing the point of the this project. It is strictly functionality only and only requires the web components needed to make it functional.
• Payment processing. The scope of the payment piece is storage and retrieval of the data only.
• The payments will be broken into milestones:
1. 4% – Media Back-end
2. 18% – Upload Videos / Edit Video Meta / Delete Videos; Add / Remove User Access to Videos
3. 28% – Create / Modify / Remove WBS, Job Functions, and Tasks
4. 25% – Create / Modify / Remove Requirements; Create / Remove Task Templates and Job Function Templates; Assign / Un-assign Job Functions and/or Tasks
5. 25% – Complete Project
While many aspects of this project could be discussed between the developer and the team, the following are non-negotiable:
• We have the right to terminate the Freelancer agreement with the developer, at any time, for any reason; however, we must pay all completed milestones the 25% milestone. Any incomplete milestones, or partially completed ones, shall not be paid out
• We will be using a Git repository for the project
• The developer will be required to follow a process/coding guidelines/standards document, which I have created, to ensure uniformity for the project and code base
Additionally, please see the attached two files:
• User stories. This contains the complete specification, for this project's portion of the software as well as the stories already completed
• Coding Guidelines. This contains the process flow for the software development that we will use.
All bids should include the following: Bid amount, time (in weeks) that you expect it will take to develop, any questions that you have, and anything specific that you note for our project. Do not just say that you are the best and you will make me happy. No placeholder bids, they will be thrown out.
I look forward to seeing your bids!