we need a developer, who can help us building a website for an interior design company.
Therefor we set up a site in which we already set up the basic elements and sections in Elementor like colors, fonts and images: [login to view URL]
There is just one page at the moment and the menu and some other elements are obviously the final one, but that's where you come into play!
We are planning to create the other areas in collaboration with you - we will upload all content and will do all the basic stuff, so you can focus on the coding part.
To demonstrate the overall functionality of the menu, we have created an animated mockup video which you will find in the attachments. It has slightly different colors and design elements like the screenshots, which are showing the final design.
But you will see in the video how the the menu bar and the sticky logo and hamburger icon button should work.
We need the following features implemented into the site:
- A site menu which should work according to the screenshots and and the mockup video with subitems and a sticky logo on top of the page and a sticky hamburger and "up-arrow" icon.
(see screenshot "[login to view URL]")
- A mobile menu wich should be nothing fancy, but better than the standard Elementor mobile menu
- The site should also be in english language, so we need you to install and configure an appropriate multilingual plugin (e.g. Polylang, etc.)
- There should be a portfolio gallery with filter option which should be designed according to screenshot "[login to view URL]"
- A header image slider for Home and project details pages
(see "[login to view URL]" and "[login to view URL]")
- Some design modifications like shown in the screenshots which can't be done with the normal Elementor Pro functionality.
○ Changing the sections widths, so there is whitespace on the right side, which leaves room for the sticky logo while scrolling down the pages
○ Adding a transparent box with CSS blur function above the big header images (see screenshots)
○ Some minor design optimizations on mobile devices for overlapping elements, etc.
The timeframe is 1-2 weeks for finishing the site. We can communicate via Discord, Skype or Zoom if necessary.
The site should work on mobile phones, tablets, laptop and desktop computers.
Hi there! I am a full stack web programmer and very familiar with wordpress, woocommerce website building using elementor builder and theme & plugin customization, Child theme development, custom widget & post type an Daha Fazla