Hello. I am looking for 5 character illustrations to be used on backs of playing cards. Each illustration will be of a fun, happy, playful child (around age 9) representing the following:
1. A child doing some sort of fun action/activity like catching a ball, jumping over something etc.
2. A child looking like they are solving a mystery...maybe wearing something like a Sherlock Holmes costume, using a magnifying glass..be creative)
3. A child learning...reading, at a chalkboard or something that shows they are learning...no computers
4. A child dressed up as a fun character in a play...like a pirate, an animal, astronaut...
5. A child doing multiple funny tricks...like juggling and balancing a book or cups on their head at the same time...
Though I have given some direction, don't be afraid to be creative. Make the group of children diverse...different races/ethnic backgrounds. i.e. white, african american, hispanic, asian. Mix males and females.