We are looking for an industrial designer with a demonstrated creative background and portfolio. We are looking for someone to help visualize and market ideas via sketches and renders. You will be expected to commit to anywhere from 20-40 hours a week for 2 months.
A beautiful, aesthetic portfolio and demonstrated creativity/experience as an industrial designer is an ABSOLUTE MUST.
This job will entail creating a concept with a CAD tool or illustrator program from a description and images. We are focused on aesthetics and functionality rather than technical detail (for instance, a design geared for manufacturing.) Multiple design iterations based on feedback are to be expected. This job will need to be completed quickly, and can very possibly turn into a continual partnership for future ideas based on your creativity and timeliness.
The general process will be as follows:
1) We will select you for an interview via Skype if we are interested in working with you
2) 2 to 3 iterations of sketches
3) 1 to 2 iterations/enhancements of renders
- Demonstrated experience as an industrial designer HIGHLY preferred
- Expertise in SolidWorks or AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Someone with demonstrated creativity and inventiveness
- Someone who has at least a 4 star rating on Elance
- Someone who has at least 100 hours on Elance
- Someone who is a fluent and eloquent English speaker
- Someone with meticulous attention to detail
Here's what you need to do next:
- Reply with examples of your previous work, including product designs and 3D renderings.
- If your portfolio interests us, we will contact you and give you more details.
IMPORTANT - when you reply, start by typing the word: Fibonacci
This is to verify your genuine interest in this posting, and that you are not simply shotgun auto-replying to all new postings, as many users do.