Research the topic of Information Security Management from quality sources and write a research essay consisting at least 4200-5000 words on the topic of The Need for Information Security Management for Small to Medium Size Enterprises (SMEs).
Your essay should generally explore each of the topics listed below and describe and discuss issues relating to the introduction and implementation of information security regimes in small to medium enterprises (SMEs) against implementation in much larger organisations.
Topics that must be included:
• Justifying the need for sound information security management in SMEs
• Incident response management and disaster recovery
• Mobile device security management
• Linking business objectives with security
• Biometric security devices and their use
• Ethical issues in information security management
• Security training and education
• Defending against Internet-based attacks
• Industrial espionage and business intelligence gathering
• Governance issues in information security management
• Personnel issues in Information security
• Physical security issues in Information security
• Cyber forensic incident response
You must produce a research essay based on the work of credible and relevant authors (not your gut-feeling about information security management) and must be fully referenced.
NOTE: Plagiarism is not acceptable. You should use Turnitin to check originality.
Full referencing include intext referencing.