This project is a long time coming and I'm really excited to work with somebody on it!!!
I'm looking to convert the unfinished side of my basement into a "Dad Cave" --- think of it as a man cave, but also where i can spend time with my son (1yr old).
The space is rectangular at around 30' x 10' --- which i can send you more detailed dimensions that take into account objects that cannot be moved (ie slop sink, heating system, etc).
A few key points about the space:
- This is also a working space where i keep my tools
- I can add electrical and lighting where needed
- The floor is going to be leveled, sealed, then painted
- I'll also paint the walls
I'm a really bad designer, but below are a few features of the room I'd like to have. I'm hoping whoever i work with they will bring many more ideas to the space:
- Fish tank - I will have a 4' x 2' planted tank setup and I am open to additional smaller tanks
- Temporary space (3 months a year) for growing seeds into plants -- grow setup is 3' x 2'
- Some type of art on the walls (paintings, pictures, 3d metal art)
- I love steampunk, science and DIY projects - i use my hands a lot and its important to me the space conveys that
- I'd like my son to be able to play and interact with the room -- as he grows older, I'd like to swap out items so its relevant for his age (I do not want plastic baby toys in the room)
- I don't necessarily need a minimalist design, but i want this space to be relaxing for me and my son
Thank you in advance!
Bu iş için 45 freelancer ortalamada $1055 teklif veriyor
Hi there, I'm 3D interior designer . Please check some of my interior rendered at my profile please . https://www.freelancer.com/u/mkms3D Thanks