EXPERIENCED Craigslist Poster Needed.
The Ad's will contain a web link to avoid having to answer email inquiries.
- You should be experienced enough in posting to Craigslist that you have your own Phone Verified Accounts and IP or Proxy system(s) in place.
- You should be able to post 25-50 Ads Daily in the U.S in the top 25 cities or others as requested. Each city should have 1 to 3 ads posted in it per day to start.
- Ideally Ads should be launched on Craigslist during morning and afternoon in each respective US time zone.
- You must be able to write and speak English.
- Ad's will need to be verified and assure that they have not been removed or ghosted or have somehow become inactive.
- Special consideration will be given to anyone who can submit proof of current volume postings.
- I will provide the ads to you.
- Ads that end up getting flagged or ghosted or otherwise removed can not be verified and therefore can not be paid on.
- If you are aware of any issues that could result in the ads being removed, flagged or ghosted, you will do your best to bring those issues to my attention.
- Detailed reports verifying all ads posted will be submitted to me to ensure that the ads are posted, active and you can be paid.
- Additionally, if you are an experienced ad copywriter you are encouraged to suggest changes that will result in higher ad responses.
Terms of Payment:
- Each working ad that remains active for at least 12 hours will be paid at the rate of $[url removed, login to view] per working ad.
I am seeking a long term relationship which could result in a much higher volume of postings (100-500 ads per day in 50 to 100 cities). We will test the system for two weeks to ensure that we are both satisfied with the arrangement. I will also veryify all sold leads. Do not try to cheat me. That's how the last person lost their job with me.
Once results have been demonstrated I am happy to discuss raising your ad posting rates and bonuses.
Once a decision to hire a Poster is made, you should be willing to start immediately.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post and for considering the position. I look forward to hearing from you.