Hello we need your help!
An Australian company has an immediate opening for a Full time virtual assistant who is skilled in SEO, link building and traffic generation techniques. MUST have experience in the following areas, although we do provide training / tools especially when new software or techniques are being utilized.
This position will start as a 2 week trial. . Upon completion of a successful trial, the position would progress to full time employment which will include periodic bonuses for loyalty and excellent work.
Full training will be provided. The position is full-time 40 hours per week
Bonuses will be paid for good quality fast work.
You must be able to work from 11am to 7pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10), so this would ideally suit someone living in the same or similar time zone (Philippines/Singapore/Thailand/Malaysia/Indonesia etc.)
- Building, Installing & Maintaining Wordpress as CMS
- Theme customization
Write Unique Contents
- Article Submission (Web 2.0 using Squidoo, Hubpages, Ezine and other similar sites)
- Directory Submission
- RSS Feed Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Building Backlinks
- Understanding of how search engines operate
- Ability to do keyword research including finding best keywords for website optimization
- Ability to use web reporting tools to evaluate success of marketing campaigns
- Organizational skills to keep track of all websites & current SEO techniques being used on each site
- Competitor analysis.
- Conduct competitive and comparative analysis on site structure, keyword density, content, and link popularity for each website.
- Providing reports for management.
- Keeping up to date on the latest SEO/SEM trends and changes.
- Knowledge in white hat SEO/SEM methods and best practices.
- Basic programming and web design knowledge, and how it affects SEO.
- Extensive experience with search engine mechanics, Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Familiar with web development, HTML, and the Internet.
- Specific knowledge and strict adherence to proper SEO guidelines with respect to coding and established copy/keyword best practices.
- Ability to write SEO and marketing content.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
SPECIAL Preference will be given to those who:
-Can change IP addresses at will
-Know how to use anchor text properly in blog comments, articles, etc...
-Know how to find do-follow and/or high PR blogs and blogs in certain niches
-Know how to use video software like Camtasia Studio 6
-Know how to convert and watermark videos
Please submit your bid, and then I will give you an exam to test your knowledge and potential, the freelancer chosen for this project will be the entrant with the best test score.
Applicants with limited experience will be paid $350 per month, whereas candidates deemed to have more experience will be paid $400-$450 per month.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $377 for this job
If you need the SEO Service to Push your domain to be on Google highest positions to get massive Sign ups or Sales or Clicks .. Please contact us through your PM
Hello, I am interest to complete your work with . I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail...
Hello, We are expert in working with CMS and can easily handle the SEO and link building work for you. We have done SEO for many websites of our clients both CMS and non-CMS based websites.
Hi, I am not proficient in all the requirements but willing not to only learn but learn and adapt faster. Please let me have an interview with you.