We are seeking dynamic conversion optimization specialists to work on integrated digital campaigns for film, brand, and entertainment clients, helping us monetize, track, and convert traffic from social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and others) and media buying campaigns.
We are looking for a growth-hacking, testing, and strategic rock star to:
- Create and execute conversion testing strategies for film, entertainment, and brand clients, test marketing messages, product descriptions, calls-to-action, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, target URLs behind a link, etc.
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize a variety of data inputs and devices including social data, web analytics, user behavior, and demographic data, translating both qualitative and quantitative test results into actionable campaign insights
- Manage user testing campaigns while determining what should be measured, and the methodologies and tools for measuring and collecting our data
- Analyze website traffic for trends and use patterns to identify and quantify customer habits and behavior and recommend modifications to maximize traffic, customer satisfaction, capture and lead generation
- Report on the progress of conversion optimization on a weekly and monthly basis through the delivery of key performance indicator reports and conversion test logs
- Ensure optimization strategies keep pace with evolving organic search practices
Please apply ONLY IF you:
- Have 3+ years in a conversion optimization or ecommerce role and experience with multi-touch attribution models, including experience with multi-device measurement strategies and reporting (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Offer the most up to date knowledge of top tools for following/tracking users across digital media platforms and devices
- Possess deep experience with analytics and CRO testing tools including: Omniture, Site Catalyst, Optimizely, Google Content Experiments (we expect you to have used these tools to run tests of your own, and are familiar with the ins and outs of several of them
- Can exhibit proven and measurable success in running A/B, Multi-variant and usability tests
- Preferred: Some Google Analytics Certification, experience using full suite marketing optimization tools like Monetate, experience in online marketing, SEO, PPC, SEM
- Preferred: Professionals with existing networks of freelancers with adjacent skillsets (landing page design, SEO, media buying)
Please provide case studies of campaigns that match the above criteria. If you have expertise in specific niche/area, please highlight that in your response. Please provide your pricing in terms of ESTIMATED MONTHLY COST.
11 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 3183$ teklif veriyor
UK based digital marketing expert. New to [url removed, login to view] but with over a decade of experience in digital design and marketing experience. Worked with Vodafone, National Geographic, easyJet, LEGO and various other large Daha fazlası