Job Title - Paid Search Manager
About Emphasize Design ([url removed, login to view])
Emphasize Design is a Calgary-based, full-service internet marketing agency that represents several small and medium sized businesses through the development, implementation and monitoring of lucrative online marketing campaigns.
Location of Job
Preferably Calgary-based, however the job position is not limited to any geographical area.
Summary of Job
We are looking for an experienced paid search manager to plan and manage all our paid search campaigns. Do you get jazzed up about PPC strategies? Do you know when a display ad works, and when it doesn't? Then this could be the job for you!
List of Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and implementing paid search campaigns.
- Tracking, tweaking, and evaluating paid search strategies.
- Reporting on paid search metrics.
- Tracking Google AdWords analytics.
- Communicating progress with the marketing team.
- Optimizing marketing spend on paid search.
- 2-3 years of search engine marketing experience.
- Strong Google AdWords experience (certification is a plus).
- General PPC optimization experience.
- Bid management tools experience.
- Fluency in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, etc.
Personal Management Skills:
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be honest and ethical
- Be a self motivator
- Be efficient
- Must be absolutely fluent in English
- Clear verbal and written communication abilities
- Manage information by locating, gathering, and organizing information using appropriate technology and systems
- Understand and contribute to the organizations goals
- Understand and work within the dynamics of the group
- Plan and make decisions with others and support the outcomes
- Respect the thoughts and opinions of others
- Adapt to changing requirements
- Understand the role of conflict in group dynamics and resolve as appropriate
How to Apply
If you are interested in making a different at Emphasize Design, please submit the following:
- Resume & Cover Letter
- 3 character references to real living people you have worked with
- Please include a clear linked reference to your portfolio of work and demonstrated success in Paid Search Management.