YOU MUST SECURE 7-10 SPONSORS FOR THE PROGRAM
Requires well spoken English and responsible for, but not limited to:
• Lead the fundraising and sponsorship (with local businesses) initiatives for a basketball program by contacting potential partners, building relationships and securing the agreements as well as maintaining database records that the VA created, tracking donations and thanking partners for their contribution.
• Identify and research funding opportunities across individual, corporate and institutional fundraising, including researching corporate foundations and other charity prospects;
• Support the preparing and editing of current fundraising and sponsorship initiatives for the director
• Inform the Coordinator about any fundraising trends within the sector from your research.
• Facilitate fundraising campaigns to key fundraising partners
• Help create presentations that can communicate the basketball program vision and value from a funders viewpoint
• Provide general administrative support for the fundraising and sponsorship program
• Research and submit applications for donations
EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU WILL BE OFFERING SPONSORS
What we are offering you:
TBF Basketball offers you one of the following packages to become one of our valued sponsors. Your involvement will assist Next Level Basketball in helping to improve and increase the number of opportunities for our young athletes wishing to become more involved in basketball. It will help us to be able to offer even deeper discounts and free participation to some under privileged youth in need of quality training and opportunities. We estimate impact on over 500 youth and over 1000 parents and guardians of all ethnicities and income levels in the local area through advertisement and participation in several camps throughout the area.
Depending on your package
TBF Basketball will have the following advantages for your business and company:
Advertising & Business Promotion: • Hyperlinked logo on front page of our website directing consumers to your website • Link to sponsors section with provision for special offers and promotions • TBF Basketball endorsement of products by staff wearing sponsor's clothing and/or footwear. • Inclusion of your logo on media advertisements, camp flyers, posters, and mail outs. TBF Basketball's website will be the main communication link with major basketball teams, coaches, and parents across the state & United States generating thousands of hits throughout the summer.
Bronze Sponsorship: $[url removed, login to view] ..... Ad on sponsors page, name on camp posters, name on camp t-shirts.
Silver Sponsorship: $[url removed, login to view] ..... In addition to the benefits of the Bronze Level, your business logo will be displayed on the banner at our sign-in table and on all advertising brochures.
Gold Sponsorship: $1,[url removed, login to view] ..... Home page sponsor banner, ad on sponsors page, name on camp posters, name on camp t-shirts, and your logo will be present on all Next Level Basketball Banners that will be visible during each clinic. You will also receive a "Thank You" plaque suitable for display in your place of business.
Platinum Sponsorship: $2,[url removed, login to view] ..... In addition to the benefits of the Gold Level, your business will get 1 Social Media Promotion regarding your business, home page sponsor banner, ad on sponsors page, name on camp posters, name on camp t-shirts.
Elite Sponsorship: $3,[url removed, login to view] ..... One (1) hour public appearance at your business for a "meet and greet" and/or autograph signing. Three social media promotions regarding your business, home page sponsor banner, ad on sponsors page, name on camp posters, name on camp t-shirts, and your business will be listed as a sponsor on all TBF Basketball marketing material distributed throughout the State of NY, NJ, PA