İptal Edildi

Indian eBay Sellers Wanted.

We are wholesalers of Unlocked Apple iPhones. We are now looking forward to expand our market all over India. We are looking for sellers who can sell iPhones either on ebay, or any other medium. This will be a long term relationship.

Terms and Conditions:-

1) For selling our products on ebay, you should have at least 25 feedback on eBay or an otherwise clean reputation.

2) You need to buy at least 3 iPhones from us against full cost price for trial. These phones must be sold within 14 days (2 weeks). You decide the cost and keep all the money.

3) If you are able to sell these 3 phones in the given time frame of 2 weeks, you will then be eligible to work with us on commission basis.

4) When working on commission basis, you get 5% commission on the cost of each product and transfer the remaining 95% of the money to us. This 95% amount should be paid at the time you get the order. You pay only when you get the order and not before that!!

5) However, it is not necessary to work on commission basis. If you are an offline seller, you can buy our product at wholesale rates (which generally are around INR 8000-9000 below market rates) and sell them to your customers. You decide the final sale price and keep all the profits. All payments to be made to us should be done at the time of confirming you order.

6) We ship/deliver the phone either to you, or directly to your customer. This is solely your decision. Shipping is done immediately after receiving payments from you. You do not have to pay any extra shipping cost. In case of delivery to your eBay customer, I would immediately contact you with the Tracking ID.

7) Payments should be made either by PayPal or Cash Deposit to my Bank Account only. The option of using Western Union Money Transfer will be offered in select cases.

I will ship any item in the safest way and the associate will not pay any sort of taxes and or duties in his country. However, OCTROI will be required wherever applicable (but, it is generally paid by the customer).

For eBay sellers, I would provide original item pictures and specifications.

I will always be available for any support you need via phone or email. (Contact info will only be disclosed to people who chose to work with me.)



This is a very interesting business proposal and if you follow me carefully, you will get a good supportive income every month. Looking forward to interested eBay sellers.

Beceriler: eBay, Elektronik Pazarlama, Leadler, Pazarlama, Satış

Daha fazlasını gör: sell india ebay, ebay sellers india, wanted ebay india sellers, good ebay indian seller, indian ebay seller, wanted ebay sellers, wanted ebay seller india, wholesalers c&a, who can sell items on ebay for me, wanted sales people, union bank, seller which have shipping, products indian market need, phone support 24 7, paypal transfer to bank account pending, paypal to paypal transfer time, paypal payment time frame, paypal money transfer to bank time, paypal bank transfer pending time, paypal bank deposit time, pay by cash account, my cash transfer, my cash account, medium marketing, it sales people wanted

İşveren Hakkında:
( 0 değerlendirme ) New Delhi, India

Proje NO: #760541

Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $65 teklif veriyor


Hi Iam interested to do it and my rating is 25 + positive. waiting for your reply. Thank you.

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde99%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(0 Değerlendirme)

I am intrested in selling on ebay.

1 gün içinde %bids___i_sum_sub_32%%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD
(0 Değerlendirme)