I have a factory overseas which i own and run. I currently sell my item in Australia with fantastic profits. It is a musical drum (djembe) however it is too expensive for me to send via post internationally.
Here is the deal.
Looking for a person to basically
1. receive 1 full shipping container of goods
2. have storage on hand to store goods (a double garage works)
3. able to access emails every day
5. post goods (they are already packed and labelled so just need the recipients address stuck to it)
6. Pay for and clear customs (negotiable) if unable I can however percentage of profit will decrease
7. Must have car
What I offer
1. A full container of product (approx 700pc PROFIT on each $10USD for small up to 150USD for large, average approx $60USD)
2. Pay for all shipping costs up to landing in USA (can pay for arrival however your percentage on sales will be less)
3. Sell all products on ebay, I pay all fees, you just post (cost of postage paid for by me)
4. Weekly payment for your percentage
5. Full transparancey on my part regarding cost vs profit (so you know what your payment is)
6. Expected sales 1 container every 4-6 months
7. Percentage for you at 50% if you clear customs and pay port charges, 40% if not (PROFIT ONLY)
This would suit an existing ebay seller.
It may sound complicated but it is not. Also no scammers, if a deal is made i will come to USA and meet the person doing this.
You will make at least 20K per year, (going to the post office a couple times a week) and i will never send you to the post office to send 1 small drum, will always be multiple
It is easy, I already use this model in Australia
Patience needed, it takes a few weeks to make and a few weeks to arrive
6 freelancers are bidding on average $95 for this job
Would you consider a Canadian (instead of US) contractor? Our Ebay ID & Store is Bikzy, 96 feedbacks, 99% positive, verified Paypal account. We are reliable and work efficiently.