Scope of project:
We need every month 50+ PR2 or higher RELEVANT one way non-reciprocal links from Australian websites (.[url removed, login to view], .[url removed, login to view] , .[url removed, login to view], .[url removed, login to view] and/or .[url removed, login to view]) to our client’s WEB DESIGN website.
The project is a 1 month project initially and if done successful will be extended on an ongoing basis.
- Fluent English language (oral and writing)
- Highly experienced link building
- Reliability and consistency
1. Links must be one-way, non-reciprocal, permanent, active and NEVER expire and not require further payments.
2. Minimum 1 link to be created per day. Maximum 4 links per day.
3. Links must be placed from pages about web design, graphic design or web development.
4. Links must come from different domains and different Class-C IP addresses.
5. The pages where our link is placed on must be Google PR2 or higher (not the homepage, the actual page where the link is placed).
6. There must not be more than 15 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed. No link farms accepted.
7. Link page must have been indexed and cached by Google, MSN, Yahoo! or Bing by at least 30 days (brand new pages will not be accepted).
8. The websites must be fully developed and work without errors (no sites that are still under construction).
8. Use backlinks from AUTHORITATIVE AUSTRALIAN DOMAINS only. TLD must be: (.[url removed, login to view], .[url removed, login to view] , .[url removed, login to view], .[url removed, login to view] and/or .[url removed, login to view]
9. Link page must be written in English.
10. Links must be search engine friendly. Hence, no frames, no "no follow" tag, no redirection, cloaking, etc.
11. Page that contains link to our website must be either homepage, level 1 or level 2 (within one or two clicks of home page). Page must not be excluded by robots.txt. There must be a trail from the home page to the site that contains the link.
12. Links must from quality pages (no article submission, no massive directory submission, no social bookmarks spam). Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc. We need real quality links.
13. Web sites must not be banned by Google, MSN, Yahoo or Bing and NO free hosted websites are acceptable (geo-cities, etc).
14. Links must be static HTML links.
15. Links in the footer or links that look like spam or sponsored links will not be accepted.
16. NO black hat techniques allowed (such as scraped content, mirror sites, spam sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc). No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups. No links from: Guestbooks, blogs, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, torrent sites, file sharing, Free For All websites, hacker, illegal, gambling, pornographic, hate-based websites, generally black hat sites.
17. Must be MANUALLY submitted. No use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
18. Links from websites that already link to client’s site will not be counted.
19. Links must be in text (no graphics) and each link must have an anchor text (we will provide the anchor text options).
An Excel sheet (will be provided) with the data must be delivered every week by Sunday, 8pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time, +10h)
Monthly within 7 days of end of month. We will place an escrow at the beginning of each month which will be released within 7 days of month end upon completion, confirmation and acceptance of work.
Please note, we only pay for links not for submissions. Each link will need to be verified prior to payment is being made. Links will be reviewed on a periodic basis and if they are removed/deleted, we will deduct this from future payments. We reserve the right to reject any link that do not meet the link requirements as stated below.
Prior to approval:
Before you bid be sure you are looking for a long term commitment and can deliver the amount of