Scope of project:
We need 100+ PR2 or higher RELEVANT one way non-reciprocal links from websites to a single URL using 2 different anchor text phrases.
The project is an 8 week project with the possibility of more.
25% completion = 25% payment.
50% completion = additional 25% payment.
75% completion = additional 25% payment.
100% completion = final payment.
Daily/weekly work commitment:
You will create a total of 14 links per week with 2 links per day to be submitted every day (Monday to Sunday). This deployment schedule is not flexible and strict adherence is required in order to receive full payment.
- Fluent English language (oral and writing)
- NO BEGINNERS. Must submit a detailed schedule in writing and daily + weekly reports.
1. Links must be one-way, non-reciprocal, permanent, active and NEVER expire and not require further payments.
2. Minimum 2 links to be created per day. Maximum 14 links per week.
3. Links must come from different domains and different Class-C IP addresses.
4. The pages where our link is placed on must be Google PR2 or higher (not the homepage, the actual page where the link is placed).
5. There must not be more than 30 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed. No link farms accepted.
6. Link page must have been indexed and cached by Google, MSN, Yahoo! or Bing by at least 30 days (brand new pages will not be accepted).
7. The websites must be fully developed and work without errors (no sites that are still under construction).
8. Use backlinks from AUTHORITATIVE DOMAINS only. TLD must be: (com/ .net/ .org/ .[url removed, login to view] .gov/ .edu/ .ca / .[url removed, login to view] .[url removed, login to view] .[url removed, login to view] .[url removed, login to view] and/or .[url removed, login to view]
9. Link page must be written in English.
10. Links must be search engine friendly. Hence, no frames, no "no follow" tag, no redirection, cloaking, etc.
11. Page that contains link to our website must be either homepage, level 1 or level 2 (within one or two clicks of home page). Page must not be excluded by robots.txt. There must be a trail from the home page to the site that contains the link.
12. Links must from quality pages (no article submission, no massive directory submission, no social bookmarks spam). Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc. We need real quality links.
13. Web sites must not be banned by Google, MSN, Yahoo or Bing and NO free hosted websites are acceptable (geo-cities, etc).
14. Links must be static HTML links.
15. Links in the footer or links that look like spam or sponsored links will not be accepted.
16. NO black hat techniques allowed (such as scraped content, mirror sites, spam sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc). No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups. No links from: Guestbooks, blogs, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, torrent sites, file sharing, Free For All websites, hacker, illegal, gambling, pornographic, hate-based websites, generally black hat sites.
17. Must be MANUALLY submitted. No use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
18. Links from websites that already link to client’s site will not be counted.
19. Links must be in text (no graphics) and each link must have an anchor text (we will provide the anchor text options).
Please use Excel Spreadsheet for submitting the link pages to us for approval.
-Date page is submitted for our approval
-Google PR of link page
-Title of link page
-URL of link page
-IP of link page
-Number of outbound links from linked page
Date link is placed on link page
-Anchor Text used for the link
-Target URL of the link placed on page