This is a pilot project and I have a lot more work for the right supplier. Delight me and I will provide this type of work on an ongoing basis.
I want you to identify 25 blog posts that I can comment on. Do not post a comment, leave that to me. I merely want you to provide the URL of 25 posts that are relevant and that will accept comments.
Here is an approximate guide as to the make up of the sites
5 .gov or .edu
20 .com or .[url removed, login to view]
1) The post must be career related in some way. My sites help people develop their careers, so in order to remain relevant the post must be about something similar.
2) The post must be PR 5 or higher. This project is about building quality links not quantity.
3) I prefer “Follow” links but some “No follow” links will be acceptable.
4) .gov .org and .edu sites are very welcome
5) Sites must allow me to enter a website/URL into the comment field.
6) Sites must be English language.
7) I do not expect this project to take very long.
We will use Google Spreadsheet to store the results as we can share this. I will have to approve and accept each post as being appropriate, so no black hat tricks please. Please ensure you are familiar with Google Spreadsheets.