Scope of project:
We need 1,000+ PR3 or higher RELEVANT one way non-reciprocal links to our website.
The project is a 6 months project with a high possibility for indefinite extension beyond the end of the 6 months period.
Daily/weekly work commitment:
The client requires a total of 50 links per week with 5 to 15 links per day to be submitted every day (Monday to Friday). It’s imperative that this limit is adhered to.
- Fluent English language (oral and writing)
- Fluent German language (oral and writing)
- Reliability and consistency (all our clients and contractors value our business relationship for our quality service and always get paid on time – in return we expect to be treated the same – your work must be submitted at the agreed time to the agreed standards).
1. Links must be one-way, non-reciprocal, permanent, active and NEVER expire and not require further payments.
2. Minimum 15 links to be created per day. Maximum 50 links per week.
3. Links must be placed from pages about web design, graphic design or web development.
4. Links must come from different domains and different Class-C IP addresses.
5. The pages where our link is placed on must be Google PR3 or higher (not the homepage, the actual page where the link is placed).
6. There must not be more than 30 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed. No link farms accepted.
7. Link page must have been indexed and cached by Google, MSN, Yahoo! or Bing by at least 30 days (brand new pages will not be accepted).
8. The websites must be fully developed and work without errors (no sites that are still under construction).
8. Use backlinks from AUTHORITATIVE DOMAINS only. TLD must be: .com/ .net/.org/ .us/ .[url removed, login to view] .gov/ .edu/.ca/ [url removed, login to view] .[url removed, login to view] .eu/ .de .ch/ .at/ .br/
9. Link page must be written in German.
10. Links must be search engine friendly. Hence, no frames, no "no follow" tag, no redirection, cloaking, etc.
11. Page that contains link to our website must be either homepage, level 1 or level 2 (within one or two clicks of home page). Page must not be excluded by robots.txt. There must be a trail from the home page to the site that contains the link.
12. Links must from quality pages (no article submission, no massive directory submission, no social bookmarks spam). Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc. We need real quality links.
13. Web sites must not be banned by Google, MSN, Yahoo or Bing and NO free hosted websites are acceptable (geo-cities, etc).
14. Links must be static HTML links.
15. Links in the footer or links that look like spam or sponsored links will not be accepted.
16. NO black hat techniques allowed (such as scraped content, mirror sites, spam sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc). No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups. No links from: Guestbooks, blogs, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, torrent sites, file sharing, Free For All websites, hacker, illegal, gambling, pornographic, hate-based websites, generally black hat sites.
17. Must be MANUALLY submitted. No use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
18. Links from websites that already link to client’s site will not be counted.
19. Links must be in text (no graphics) and each link must have an anchor text (we will provide the anchor text options).
Please kindly read the attached reporting and payment policy. You will find further instructions there to make you bid valid.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $212 for this job
Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)