This project is to provide 60 quality links for my website.
Links must be located on “medical equipment” related sites with an emphasis on used medical equipment. You might want to use the following keyword for your searches: medical equipment, used medical equipment, refurbished medical equipment, imaging equipment, hospital equipment, medical laboratory equipment, health care equipment. Ultrasound equipment, mri devices, ct scanners.
You will need to provide us with the following spreadsheet before any payment is made:
Date link submitted
Date link accepted
Google PR of the site
You will need to submit an explanation covering all SEO techniques and your link building strategy that you will be using including how you plan on finding and contacting the linking sites.
You will need to provide example of your work and similar successful completed projects to confirm quality and results.
payment will be done according to following milestones:
50% after half the job (30 links) is done and confirmed by us and the other 50% after the second half is done and confirmed.
All links will be checked prior to payment.
We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
specific link building rules:
• The page my link is placed on must be PR3 or above.
• Different variations of the anchor text must be used. (will be provided by us).
• Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, msn and yahoo within last 30 days.
• Link page should be from English language sites only
• Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc.
• There is no more than 20 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed.
• Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
• Web sites must be active (Not under construction).
• Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
• No sites that require ongoing payments
• No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
• No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups
• No link from: guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
• One way non-reciprocal links.
• Links must be static html links including the choosing target keywords in anchor text
• Links must be permanent, active and NEVER expire.
• Links must be in text, no graphics.
• Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads
• Must be manually submitted. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
• Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have several other websites that will need link building as well, and successful completion of this project will result in a long-term relationship with continuous link-building projects with bigger budgets.