Search Engine Optimisation (SEO/PPC) Specialist
You will be responsible for working alongside our marketing manager on improving our company's organic search results, creating and launching SEO campaigns, identifying areas of improvement, running PPC campaigns, and attempting to improve our website rankings in major search engines.
- Review and analyse website for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports alongside our marketing manager.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful & profitable keywords for our website
- Run and monitor pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improve our company's organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure our website is filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for our blog and website.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Make use of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategise ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports with our marketing manager.
- Adjust and optimise PPC campaigns as needed.
- Consult with our web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine
ranking where needed.
- Utilise basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Evaluate traffic, landing page quality, content, design, when determining keywords and campaigns.
- 2 years experience working as a SEO Specialist or related field
- Excellent fluent English
- Must be able to work during UK time 9am – 6pm and be reachable on instant messenger
- Demonstrable web marketing acumen
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Working knowledge of HTML and common web technologies
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Experience with Excel, Powerpoint, Analytics, and WordPress or other CMS
- Experience with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, Majestic, Advanced Web Rankings,
BrightEdge, or Conductor a plus
Fixed monthly contract subject to experience and performance.
57 freelancers are bidding on average $908 for this job
Hello sir, i read your requirements very-well and ready to start work from now. Hope you will give me a chance to do work with you, waiting for your reply, Thank you