Bellevue Media company looking for few SEO/SEM experts.
We are looking for someone who has more than 2 years of experience
in the industry, and who has deep knowledge in SEO marketing. We
are looking to build a long term relationship.
Tasks will include:
•Develop and implement linking strategy to improve link popularity
o Monitor company’s competing web sites for inbound links
o Research and identify potential high quality link partners
o Contact potential link partners and entice them to link back to company web sites
o Developing internal linking structure of pages on company digital properties
o Leverage social media to create explosive viral link building campaigns
• Perform keyword research for all company web sites and develop keyphrase targeting strategies
o Make recommendations for META tags, page titles, alt tags, image file names, copy optimizations, site architecture, URLs and internal / external links
o Analyze engagement metrics (views, visits, views per visit, time on site, bounce rate) to optimize campaign performance.
o Develop short- and long-term keyword strategies
• 2+ years experience in website analytics
• Strategic and tactical knowledge of search industry best practices
• Current knowledge of technical aspects of Search Engines and an understanding of how their spiders crawl links
• Strong Analytical Skills with a demonstrated ability to leverage data and drive strategy and decision making
• Experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic and analysis software including hands-on experience with tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Trend Analysis, Adwords Keyword Tools, Keyword Discovery, WordTracker, Microsoft Adlabs, etc
• SEO certifications desired.
MUST BE SOMEONE IN THE SEATTLE AREA.