Our Real Estate Technology company is planning an entirely new web presence. We need an expert to tell us how we should structure the entire site.
We have some unique issues that will need to be addressed.
Here is a quick overview of the type of questions that will be asked:
1) What is the value of our current website's SEO?
- How much value is our domain name offering?
- What would happen if we switch?
- If we do switch what should we be looking for?
2) How should we be naming pages / linking on the new site?
3) How should the website be structured?
- Are there SEO benefits to dynamic content?
4) Should we be creating Micro-Site(s) or Landing Page(s) for our different services?
- How do these benefit us?
- How should we structure / link them with the overall site?
5) We have hundreds of clients using our services - how should we best utilize them to leverage our SEO efforts?
6) Content localization based on users
- How does it benefit us?
7) Responsive vs. Mobile
- What should we do and why?
We are in the business of online marketing for Real Estate agents. We're pretty well versed in the SEO relm and just need someone with a lot of expertise to just help us make final decisions. This should be a fairly short job - we're envisioning a 1-2hr phone / skype meeting where we'll overview what we do and how our web presence is setup now.. what our options are and then you'll basically give recommendations via follow up email.
In order to qualify for this job please send along a quick case study of a past client - let me know what you did for them and how it helped their business.
36 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 384$ teklif veriyor
Hi Greetings. SEO Level 3 passed Top 1%, Just let me know your Website link for a quick review before you accept my bid. Let me getback ASAP once you reply Thanks -Srini