NOTE: I want directory listings ONLY, I do not want forum, comment or other link building.
NOTE: Offers for other services will be ignored and FLAGGED as inappropriate. I know what I want.
I need my legal website (a small law firm website) to be submitted to relevant legal directories.
VERY IMPORTANT: I only want you to list my site on 20 Directories per day (that is 140 maximum per week). So take this into consideration while bidding and when you project how long it will take to complete the job. I will ignore your bid, if your time to complete the job and number of bids ignore this portion of the project.
I will accept listings in:
1. A directory specializing in listing legal websites/lawyers.
2. Non-Legal directories - as long as the listing is in the legal services portion of the directory.
3. Any listing I deem (in my sole discretion) to be a listing especially relevant (ie listing specializing in my city, state, area of legal practice, etc.) I will count as 5 listings.
ALL LISTINGS MUST BE:
1. Manually submitted, one at a time,
2. Completed with correct information (I will provide information to complete all needed fields) If there is a field for which I have not given you information you must ask send me a message requesting what information to submit.
3. Submitted on crawlable, non-banned, white hat sites.
4. On English websites where there is a reasonable expectation that US consumers use the directory. The directory does not have to be US only, but it should have categories/sub-categories that are US only.
5. On unique directories (ie I will not accept more than one listing per directory).
What I am looking for in the bids:
1. Price - I am looking for a very good price, and price is a key factor.
2. You should demonstrate that you understand the project.
3. Experience - If you can produce a list of relevant legal directories you will use, I will put VERY HIGH preference to your bid.
Payments and Approval:
1. I will pay using milestones, let me know how you want the payments split up.
2. Before payment, you must submit for my approval an excel file of the listings. (I WILL CHECK EACH LISTING).
3. If I approve ALL listings, I will approve the milestone payment, if I do not approve, I will tell you which listings to fix, and I will pay you AFTER you fix the problems. Approval will be based strictly on the requirements above.
If you need to know the area of legal practice or my city, state let me know.
Good Luck Bidding!
11 freelancers are bidding on average $128 for this job
Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)