We are looking for friendly, reliable virtual assistant/sales officers to work either 20 or 40 hours per week.
- between 3 PM and 11 PM (Monday to Friday) - London Hours
- between 10 PM and 6 AM (Monday to Friday) - New York Hours
We would like to start you with 20 hours per week (4 hours per day) and offer more time subject to the quality of work.
All times are Manila time (UTC/GMT +8 hours).
Essentially, you will be the first point of contact for clients for web (via our chat feature on our websites) and phone enquiries (you will be provided with a Skype number). Main duties include writing sales letters and emails, various basic correspondence work, answering live chat, outbound and inbound phone calls. Customer service for existing clients.
This is for a long established (five plus years) furniture company that sells exclusively online. We will pay comissions on all sales. Currently there are two websites which both gross approximately $40 K per month. We are looking to improve on this.
This is a ongoing term job and we will pay our staff weekly through either Free Lancer or Wire Transfer.
- Very good written and verbal English language sills (native or near native level)
- Neutral, British or American accent (no Indian, Pakistani or other strong accents)
- Friendly, professional, customer service oriented attitude
- Very organized and reliable
- Able to work with minimal supervision (autonomously)
We will provide all software (web based, Google Docs), Skype phone number, Skype credit, etc. You are required to have your own computer, own headset for Skype phone calls and a reliable internet connection. Interested?
Apply today – only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $416 for this job
20 hours London time Dear sir, ready to start immediately, expert professional with the ability to learn fast and can work with minimum supervision. Rate negotiable, available 24/7.
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a hard working & reliable person who would like the opportunity to work with you. Please refer to PM for further details.