Home-Based Appointment Setters for Interactive Marketing Firm Focused In Sports, Healthy Living & Energy Tech.
Five (5) positions available starting June 15th to July 1st, with great long term potential.
We seek energetic, self-motivated inside sales representatives who can generate leads either via existing relationships or strategic calling potential clients with one objective; to generate opportunities for interactive marketing services.
If you are interested in and/or have experience in SPORTS, HEALTHY LIFESTYLE, or ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES industries and you thrive in aggressive, demanding and performance oriented environment then we want you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE SELLING:
Our firm sells both project based and monthly retainer accounts for video, social media, web, search and traditional marketing activities. We market ourselves as a team that enhances in-house capabilities and staff. This approach has been working for us and it’s now time to expand.
We have a fantastic portfolio, a completely new and efficient way of delivering on the services and a strong reputation of delivering ROI for both national and local/regional customers. Some of the web-based projects we've recently completed include [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], & [url removed, login to view]
We sell all throughout the USA. Our average account generates anywhere from USD $10,000-$150,000 in their first year. You can get a commission off of these types of accounts.
It’s important to understand that we don’t sell to just anyone. We do not sell to very small businesses, we rarely sell outside our defined industries and we have specific client requirements.
THIS IS NOT COLD CALLING LIKE YOU KNOW IT:
We're not interested in "dialing for dollars" and volume. Anyone can do that and you're worth a lot more than just slamming out hundreds of calls. Companies don't respond well to it and we don't feel it works for the level of service we sell. Yes, you will be making plenty of initial and follow-up calls, but they will be highly targeted and very systematic. You will never feel totally blind going in. This is part of the reason we are seeking highly motivated, organized and skilled professionals. We are extremely focused and strategic about whom we work with and how we approach them.
After your orientation covering the industry, what we offer, our proprietary project/campaign process and how we've helped clients’ bottom lines (get ready to read and watch a LOT of information and have many discussions), you will work with your team leader to:
1) Develop your first Hot 100 prospect list in a specific industry niche within one of our industries (sports, healthy lifestyle and/or energy technologies). We provide the initial lists to for you from our subscription to Hoovers and other online resources. You may also identify alternative methods of acquiring information for us to consider. We’re open to and appreciate your ideas.
2) Develop a benefits based script and formula to attract interest in our programs. In this part you will also be looking for "triggering events" (more on this later) for your initial contact points.
3) Create a qualification/disqualification system for rating the potential of prospective opportunities.
Once your personalized program is created, you will then be unleashed to open those doors and set up meetings for our executive staff (we do phone/web sales mostly and when properly qualified, we will send our reps for on site meetings).
You will manage all of your correspondence and activity for your prospects, opportunities and pipeline within our CRM system. You will identify real opportunities to bring to your Team Leader and set up initial phone/web based meetings. Once you get through the Hot 100, you will work again with your team leader to develop another Hot 100.
Our internal team will take over on the accounts once an initial call is completed and will be responsible for the pitch, the proposals and closing the business. Once that hand-off is made by you, we will be responsible from that point forward, keeping you informed on progress we make and continuing your training on what, how and when we are proposing so you get a solid understanding of the entire process, hopefully resulting in a long term opportunity for you. Follow closely and learn….
HOW YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED
It's a two-part commission plan. The first is a little bump for just getting people to speak with us. The second is for income generating business.
1) Leads Generated. For each appointment that you set with a completely new potential customer from your Hot 100 (the appointment must actually occur), you will be given a USD $25 referral fee. If after that initial appointment we are able to move to a proposal phase, you will be given another USD $25. That means you can make $50 for each good qualified appointment that moves on to proposal phase. You will be paid on all your leads once per month.
2) Closed Sales. Again, we sell both project-based work and retainer accounts and our team will pitch, write proposals and close the business.
For project-based work, you will receive a commission of 10% of the fee on the first project. As long as you remain active with us, you will also get 5% on any subsequent projects closed with that same customer.
If the new account signs a retainer agreement (monthly based), you will be given 1/2 of the first month's retainer, plus 5% for each month the retainer continues. If you remain active with our firm and the retainer contract renews, your 5% commission continues.
If a customer starts with a project and converts to a retainer account, you will get the 5% of each month of the retainer agreement (in addition to your project based commission). You will be paid once per month based upon cash received.
Our sales cycles average 30 days from the initial appointment, but can go as long as 60-90 days. These are not quick closes.
The way we compensate allows you to build recurring income as well as a large paying customer base. Year one, we anticipate that you will make under $100k, but if you keep on it and grow with us, there is no reason why you won’t get well into the six figures.
MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU
For this position, you can work from anywhere you want, set your own schedule and help determine your own quota based on our guidelines. We ask that you commit to at least 20 hours per week (we prefer 30-40), Monday-Friday during the “window” of 8:00am-8:00pm Eastern Standard. We ask that your scheduled time be fixed each week.
As an example, if you only want to work 20 hours, you could schedule 5 four-hour days or 2 1/2 eight-hour days. We do not however allow you to work more than 8 hours per day, no nights, no weekends, or any USA based holidays. We want you to balance your personal and professional life. You should develop your plan for what is right for you and the opportunity you want for yourself.
YOUR LONG TERM POTENTIAL
The bottom line is that we are a growing firm and cash is tight. For whatever reasons, we’ve found many sales people, but only a few great ones. We only want great ones yielding long-term relationships that as beneficial for you as they are for us. As such, the first six months is an independent contractor relationship, while you ramp up and learn the business. No benefits, no vacation, no bonuses. It’s just the commissions as described. If you can successfully show us your sales moxy for 6 months meeting your defined goals, we will consider you for full time employment.
If and when you become full time, you’ll love the way our employees work, how we’re compensated and the flexibility that you’ll have to control your own destiny. We strongly believe in sharing the financial success we all work together to achieve. Base salaries, benefits, commissions, bonuses, paid time off, profit sharing and even partnership are all possible.
• MUST HAVE - Individuals who are self-starters, entreprenurial and want the freedom of working on their own schedules are a perfect fit.
• MUST HAVE - Excellent communication and written skills. You must not only speak fluent English, but you need to speak in a US based dialect.
• MUST HAVE - Personality. You should have a great personality. Personality sells appointments. Strong business acumen, combined with charm and a sense of humor always works best.
• NICE TO HAVE - Candidates should have at least two years of previous inside sales or telemarketing experience, preferably in the advertising/marketing industry. Some skills from other fields are transferable.
• MUST HAVE - Computer skills are a must as well as a general understanding of interactive marketing techniques.
• MUST HAVE - You must have a place to work and a computer (PC or Mac) with access to the Internet.
The candidates selected for this position must successfully pass a criminal background check and reference check on previous employment.
25 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 5891$ teklif veriyor
I SPECIALIZE IN MARKETING AND SALES, AND WITH THE RIGHT PRODUCT IT IS A DYNAMITE. I AM A GOOD COMMUNICATOR WITH INTERPERSONAL SKILLS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GIVE ME THE JOB AND I DELIVER.
We have the right people to work on this project. We also have a similar approach in presenting products and services to customers. Pls. check PMB, thank you. Regards, Charmaine Portal Connect International