We are a SaaS startup providing a customer data platform for product teams across the world. We are looking for a part time digital marketing expert who could help us in hands-on content creation, online marketing activities, social media, SEO and other related topics up to 10 hours per week.
The goal is to create a better online presence, bring more visitors to our product website and help us to optimise the conversion funnels.
We wish that you are able to tell us how to do digital marketing better and then push your ideas directly to practical implementation. We are an early stage startup and we don't have yet paid ad campaigns running. Instead we focus on content creation, startup listings, platform partners and other creative ways to attract audience.
We don't expect you to be an expert of all SaaS marketing strategies. Rather we are looking for someone who is interested to learn new tactics, ideate interesting stories and get creative with us in this fast evolving market.
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Able to plan and implement varied marketing strategies
- Social media marketing experience
- Knowledge about marketing tools
- Basic SaaS business knowhow
- Startup knowhow
- Fluent English writing
- Location Europe or US
- Interesting growing market on front-line of B2B SaaS
- Long-term opportunity to grow with us and join our story
- Support and resources (within the limits of our startup ;)
- Flexible independent part-time work