Must be located: Europe
If you are a creative genius with a passion for digital marketing, looking to work remotely on a flexible basis and ready to be part of a fast growing company – then we want to hear from you!
We provide our clients with strategic Facebook & Instagram advertising campaigns and provide high-level advice on how they can optimize their business. We build long-term relationships strive for excellence in what we deliver to clients as we believe in fostering long-term relationships.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be supporting client projects by optimizing campaigns daily, overseeing and executing on creatives, ensuring project milestones are being met, and continuously being innovative and strategic with client campaigns to maximize results. The role will report directly to the CEO.
The Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
• Manage client Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns using the Facebook platform
• Understanding marketing strategies and milestones for all client campaigns and following the Concinnity Digital process
• Provide regular campaign reports, note trends, determine strategy shifts if necessary, and continue to move the client in an upward revenue path
• Assist in developing client campaign ideas and targeting strategies
• Seek, create, and implement new areas of opportunity through research and analysis, campaign strategy, ad creative creation, campaign management, and landing page testing
• Assist with digital strategy development for new, existing and potential clients
• Provide insight and analysis of campaign performance
• Overall management of campaigns including review, revisions, pixel implementation, and loading or tasking the loading of campaigns/ads as needed
• Daily optimization of campaigns to ensure milestones are met such as budget spend, timelines, CPL, CPA, ROI, and ROAS - both short and long term
• Respond to all communications in a timely, professional and concise manner
• Meet all project deadlines and work with minimal support post-training
• Draft sales presentation for new business meetings
• Participate in regular meetings to provide updates on workflow
• Be available when necessary for client campaign support.
• Continue to grow and learn new innovative strategies to bring back to Concinnity Digital.
• European time zone
• 20 hours+ / week available to Concinnity Digital remotely
• 1+ years’ experience and knowledge of online marketing strategies
• Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
• Passion for Facebook Ads
• Ability to have a big picture view while executing and managing details
• A restless commitment to achieving exceptional results to continuously exceed the expectations of clients
• Excellent analytical skills with ability to mine data to inform decisions
• Excellent organization and time management skills to complete tasks on time
• Ability to speak with clients in a calm and clear way via phone, email, zoom or other 3rd party tools (as and when required).
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in Facebook policies, strategies, trends, design tools and applications
• High-speed internet access with an appropriate work space for client & team communications
Preferred, but not necessary:
• Experience running targeted, high-spend, high-return ad campaigns, specifically on Facebook
• Fluency in Spanish
• Knowledge of testing practices, including A/B.
• Knowledge of landing page or CRM platforms such as Clickfunnels, Leadpages, Aweber, Mailchimp, Convertkit, etc.
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada €15/saat teklif veriyor
i am looking for a company of markiting of social media so i wish to to join this company and work daily with performance... for more details contact me