You will be responsible for the organization of workshop for telecom professionals, academic teachers, offices, governmental entities associated with telecommunications and technical points. You need to conduct PR activities, to found relevant participants and organize specialist workshops about technical telecom topics.
You need to nurture and growth of client relationships through delivering an excellent service and exceeding client expectations on day to day projects. To ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of projects – on brief, on budget and on message.
The chosen candidate for this role must have:
• University degree;
• Great knowledge of telecom sector and people connected with it;
• Minimum four-year proven experience in marketing communications, PR, workshops or events organizing;
• Strong copy writing skills;
• Excellent English and Polish, both spoken and written;
• Superb project planning and effectuating skills;
• Very good knowledge of the Polish and Eastern European community in the UK and accessing those communities through channels such as events, media and organizations;
• Ability to work on project, both independently and supervised.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Very good communication skills
• Very good organisational and project management skills
• Ability to use initiative to solve problems
• Ability to build relationships (both internal and external)
• Very good collaboration and teamwork
• Positive, pro-active, ‘can-do’ attitude
• Driven – self motivated
• Engagement, passion and enthusiasm about marketing communications
• Working with agency colleagues to devise marketing campaigns that meet the client’s brief and budget;
• Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and marketing communications agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
• Negotiating with client and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
• Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
• Handling budgets and managing campaign costs;
• Writing client reports;
• Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
• Undertaking administration tasks.
Our office is located in London, but you can work from home. All interested candidates should send CV to agata *at* all4comms.com.