We are looking for a marketing assistant who will closely work with the business development head and help out with the marketing efforts. For the first phase, primarily responsible for the service provider outreach program.
This might be a long term opportunity based on the performance. We will provide a google suite account to conduct phone calls and Mailchimp access to review the audience and contact list.
- Review our current IOS and Android app and get familiar with them.
- Review customer journeys in Mailchimp and identify the VIP, influencers.
- Craft marketing emails and review with the business development head.
- Call services providers,
- understand their use cases,
- identify the gaps in the product and community to product owners
- pursue service providers to download the TieMeIn app and signup.
- Devise strategy to communicate with service providers who have unsubscribed from the mailing list.
- Browse Instagram and identify the influencers.
- Craft Instagram messages and help set up an influencer marketing program.
- Assist the business development head with streamline the process from service request to service delivery including payments.
The ideal candidate should have a marketing background, have used Mailchimp before, and have been part of influence marketing campaigns. The candidate needs to be fluent in English and have good writing skills. In addition, he/she must be confident, handle rudeness and answer politely to the customer, able to influence people in phone calls, and pursue to achieve the goals. Available from 9 am - 1 pm Pacific Standard Time.
Interested candidates please share your portfolio and if possible resume. The generic bid will be ignored. Please read the description and bid. North American candidate will be preferred.
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $133 teklif veriyor
You are looking at the right person..!!! I can assure you my best offer: 1. Complete project at time given 2. Willing to take the test Looking forward to have our next discussion.. Regards Carren