My website is getting a little stagnant and I'm looking to build a long-term relationship with someone who has experience in SEO techniques.
My current budget is approx $50/mth. However, as sales increases and our relationship matures due to your SEO techniques, I will be willing to pay a percentage of each sale. I'm looking for someone who loves music and enjoys working in SEO. A typical request may include:
* 5-10 posts/link submissions per week to music blogs and forums.
* A weekly/bi-weekly report on all the URLs and keywords that you submitted to for that week.
* Someone who can make updates and posts on my sister site as well.
* Someone who can make posts on wholesaler websites for my B2B side of my website.
* I'm looking for someone who can speak english very well and can write appropriate posts regarding my site.
* Also, any other SEO methods that you know how to do already can be used too.
I am flexible and monthly projecs can rotate according to your schedule. So for example if you do 15 posts on forums one week, then next week you can 15 posts to blogs, then the week after you can make some updates to another music site I own...so you don't have to do all the above SEO work each week; you can alternate.
I NEED SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH FLUENTLY!!
Thank you and happy bidding,
4 freelancers are bidding on average $399 for this job
I'm and the founder of [url removed, login to view] which has in two short months climbed the ranks in the key phrase which I'm targeting Automotive Software Consultants. Over the weekend I reached number 1 ranking on many search Daha fazlası