We are seeking Social Media Advertising Managers to join our team of spirited, hardworking, and innovative individuals.
This is a Social Media Advertising Management position with a heavy emphasis on strategy and
execution of the paid Facebook & Instagram campaigns. You will be responsible for a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders.
Your main roles include strategy, execution, and management of paid advertising campaigns across multiple accounts.
Applicants should have excellent technical and marketing skills with relevant experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Analytics tools, and Office software.
Major Goal: Strategize, create and execute Social Media Advertising for multiple clients across Facebook, Instagram, & Audience Network platforms. This will be done with a focus on revenue growth (ROAS) of client business by understanding clients goals, ROI/ROAS, Business and Marketing objectives, etc.
Strategy of Campaigns:
● Strategize on digital marketing efforts for the best Return on Ad Spend.
● Work with account manager to formulate the best plan of action with new clients.
● Create 30, 90, and 180-day plans for campaign structure and implementation.
● Leverage analytics and reporting to assist in creating reports for clients.
● Understand the data and metrics gathered to use in account improvement plans.
● Help develop internal team processes for account management and reporting.
● Recommending future tests and improvements for client retention.
Execution of Campaigns:
● Analyze new client business/sales funnel ecosystems for best campaign structures.
● Setup all new client accounts and settings inside of our internal Business Manager.
● Setup all necessary analytics & Pixel tracking, custom conversions, audiences, etc.
● Create all Ad Campaign structures and frameworks with campaigns, ad sets, and ads.
● Write all necessary ad copy for the different ads across the campaigns or work with internal team to improve existing copy.
● Manage, on a day-to-day basis, multiple client accounts and campaigns. This will include
reporting, analysis, optimization, scaling, and understanding the campaigns inside and out.
● Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions.
● Troubleshoot campaign performance, tracking, or account settings.
Basics of What We’re Looking For:
● 2+ years of PAID Facebook ADVERTISING experience (Blueprint certified is a huge plus).
● 1+ years of experience managing your own clients/accounts (Any industry).
● Excellent copywriting and creative content skills.
● Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
● Strong, professional verbal communication.
● Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
● Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
● Innovative thinker and a collaborative team player.