Hellonote is a web-based application that allows physical, occupational, and speech therapists to create defensible, legible, and comprehensive patient documentation.
Document the way you’re supposed to.
Hellonote is built for therapists.
It isn’t some one-size-fits-all software for every healthcare professional. It’s for outpatient PTs, OTs, and SLPs. That means SOAP notes the way you want them, plus, you can create and implement custom evaluation profiles with built-in, auto-scored outcome measurement tools, and choose from the most current evidence-based tests available.
Urgently hiring ON STAFF COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE with EXCEPTIONAL WRITING SKILLS!
We are an US-based business looking for a writer superstar who could write articles, web content, blogs, press release, general information articles and postings for our website and social media platforms. We need someone with GREAT English writing skills with experience to take care of the following tasks:
- Write strong, motivating content, including website copy, emails, and other appropriate content types, within the brand's style and tone guidelines for assigned projects.
- Will be responsible for creating eye catching web displays to convert potential online customers.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-functional team to concept and implement compelling brand stories
- Clearly and confidently present work to internal teams
- Provide hands-on execution for proper implementation of product and promotional content on websites.
Please note that we have very high editorial standards compared to most other blogs. Every post that we publish goes through our strict editorial process where we check all claims and ideas for accuracy. Our readers trust us and we absolutely must ensure the highest quality content.
- 3 years’ experience
- Ability to work remotely and closely with team members via Skype and other collaboration tools
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Relevant industry experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time management skills; ability to handle multiple projects
- Stable internet connection and reliable computer
- Marketing and Sales experience is a plus
- Basic Photoshop skills
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Creative Writing
- Editing Proofreading
- Web Content Writing
• Marketing & Sales
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing
1.) Send an email to gf@[url removed, login to view] with the subject line "I AM A WRITING EXTRAORDINAIRE!" to show that you read through this post and understand what I'm looking for.
2.) Share your most relevant writing samples.
3.) Let me know how much time you have available each week, and how long it usually takes you to complete a 500 word assignment.