* WHO WE ARE*
Amorvita empowers entrepreneurs to live and work with real success and FREEDOM. We are on a mission to transform ONE MILLION ENTREPRENEURS! We believe it’s possible for you to live life doing what you are passionate about, be successful and achieve FREEDOM.
We value integrity, respect, strong work ethic, honesty, maintaining high standards and doing an AMAZING job! We believe that the work you do should be what you are best at and what you love doing - work should be fun :) Those who join our team are hand-picked and have a reputation for producing stellar results. If you’re a Superstar... you’ll feel right at home!
We are committed to authentic transparency and delivering tangible results. We are ridiculously BOLD, imagining and creating solutions that challenge the usual limits of conventional thought or action. We are energized and inspired by COOPERATION and love working and acting in community to fulfill joint purposes and intentions for mutual benefits.
* ABOUT THE ROLE*
* Run launches to promote our company and offerings to our contacts
* Set up campaigns to grow a new list of contacts for promoting our offerings
* Promote online events and use Infusionsoft to manage registration, send out reminders and follow up emails
* Create new email templates with corresponding tags for new campaigns and follow up sequences
* Set up new web forms for new event registration forms
* Run daily, weekly or monthly reports showing the progress of leads through their sales funnel
* Monitor the effectiveness of different campaigns, possibly through split testing and making adjustments to maximize opt-ins and conversions.
* Add products and services and integrate with WooCommerce
* Manage and update existing campaigns
* Add newsletter content to template or update template as necessary
-----Wordpress Website Responsibilities-----
* Maintenance - update site content (with SEO keywords), backup, installations (e.g. new plugins)
*Add products and services to website and integrate with WooCommerce and InfusionSoft
* Manage member page access using S2Member plugin
* Add google analytics keys to site and monitor
* Troubleshoot websites - you are VERY thorough by testing websites to identify and fix any technical problems
* THE IDEAL PERSON FOR THIS ROLE *
- Passionate about business growth and online marketing
- Problem solver, able to analyze a situation, consider alternatives recommend/take action
- Fluent English speaker with great communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated
- Thrive on producing high quality, accurate work with excellent results
- Organized with attention to detail
- Patient and has a systematic attitude
- Finds and implements creative solutions to problems
- Can set and work to specified deadlines
- Ready to work as part of a team, and to comply with the policies and systems of our company
- Great communication via email and Skype; available to meet live during Eastern Standard hours - 9am to 5pm, when required
- A natural learner who wants to grow his/her skills and your knowledge base.
- Prefers to work as part of a supportive team, providing help for others and looking for assistance as needed in return
- Keeps up to date with advances in technology and internet marketing that can improve the success of an online business
* NEXT STEPS *
To apply for this position, answer the questions below. Make the first line in your response the answer to the question “ What is 7 + 5?”
1. How does your background and experience fit the requirements for this position?
2. What are the top 3 things about you that we should consider when reviewing your application?
3. Why do you think you’re great for this position?
4. What do you love most about your work and why?
5. Anything else you would like us to know?