I'm currently looking for a full charge bookkeeper!
• Must be knowledgeable in QuickBooks Online. (Knowledge in QuickBooks Desktop is helpful but not necessary.)
• Have an ability to own client relationships and enjoy working with them! This usually means you have a knack for clear communication, professionalism, and patience.
• Be committed to researching and taking initiative when there’s something you don’t know. In other words, be willing/excited to deliver more than just compliance work.
• Entering daily transactions for all of our clients (i.e. receipts in Hubdoc, bank feeds, Asana, HelpScout, [login to view URL] payables)
• Responding to requests on general accounting needs (i.e. running reports, responding to requests, etc.)
• Process payroll using outsourced payroll solution
• Prepare reconciliations (i.e. bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, general ledger accounts, etc.)
• Perform self-review to ensure that accounting is accurate
• Prepare financial statements and provide an overview
Please do not apply if you do not have US Experience
1. Describe to me ,using specific examples from past experience, your above average payroll skills
2. Tell me about a time when you spotted an error (in a bookkeeping context) and what you did about it.
Applications without the requested instructions shall not be considered.