This is a 2 phase Project:
Phase 1: Initial (One-Time) Setup Tasks
1. Match BL LotID to CI Items - We will provide current BL inventory data
2. Match AMZ SKU to CI Items - We will provide current Amazon inventory data
3. Reduce inventory to account for anything sold via Amazon since 1/1 - We will provide sales history data from Amazon.
This will be a combination of manual an programmatic work. As long as the results are acceptable, developer can use whatever means he prefers. We have very few sets for sale on BrickLink, so it's match should be very easy. Most of our sets are sold on Amazon. Some of the Amazon SKUs match BrickLink set numbers, but some are Amazon defaults.
Phase 2: Script Development to assist ongoing tasks
1. Download and match BL Images to CI Items
2. Identify CI items without corresponding BL LotID - Create BL Listing
3. Identify CI items without corresponding Amazon SKU - Create Amazon Listing
4. Restock AMZ items from CI with new price
5. Restock BrickLink items from CI with new price
6. Check pricing against average BL and AMZ for all items and email report
Items 1-3 would be scripts that we would run at will. Items 4-6 would be scheduled jobs run via cron.
All scripts to be developed using Python 2.6.
CI = Clearly Inventory
BL = BrickLink
AMZ = [url removed, login to view]