Update: the url is [login to view URL] (not .com)
Ok, so i’ve built a mobile version of my website elearningpicabia.nl. This is a platform where people can follow a course related to the hospitality industry, to become a ‘practical teacher’ or in Dutch: ‘Leermeester’. On this platform they will find all the information they need to pass their course and make e-learnings to prepare themselves for the exams. Also, they need to make about 7 assignments (‘mijn opdrachten’). This last feature is only available if logged in.
The mobile version (PWA) and Android version already work like they should. The last step is to tweak the app so it will be approved in the App Store. For this I have made a list and would like to ask you if you are able to help me with this.
So the tasks are
1. New, native page for ‘Theorie Leermeester’
I want a native app page for the page called ‘Theorie Leermeester’ that looks (about) the same as the current web version. Because the PDFs are loaded from the web version it becomes slow and also doesn’t open in the native PDF reader.
I will put the PDFs and the thumbnails for the native app in the assets folder of the AppPresser App
2. The same as point 1 with the pages called “Kerntaken” and their informative subpages
3. The Signup page doesn’t work on mobile
4. The back-buttons are inconsistent. I would also like to have the ‘normal’ iPhone back buttons on the 5. wordpress pages within the app. Is this possible?
5. Other advise on making sure the app gets submitted to the store
Bu iş için 35 freelancer ortalamada €551 teklif veriyor
Hello we have very good experience on mobile application development. We understand you need App like already you have android and your website. We will complete your work in small time with good quality.