• The app will work interconnected with Google Calendar.
• School staff should be able to input a Google Calendar Public URL to the app with the classes to rate.
1) App reads the next class from the calendar (event in Google Calendar) that is going to take place and display it “Next activity on this hall will be <name of activity>, starting at <time the activity starts>. (As shown in picture 1)
2) Once the activity is “on progress”, the screen should change to: “<name of activity> class is on progress. Next activity on this hall will <name of activity> at <time of activity>.
4) Once the current activity has finished and for the next 15 minutes the app will request feedback to the students about the activity that has finished (as shown in picture 3 ).
5) Feedback should be saved in a Google Sheet with this format (name of activity, date, time of activity and rate from 1 to 5)
6) After the 15 minutes have passed the system will return to step 1 (picture 1).
• Once there are no more activities on the calendar for the current day the system should notify this (as shown in picture 2)
* If no URL is provided the app will just work on "general rate mode" (picture 4), name of the activity by default saved on the Google Spreadsheet should be called "receptiondesk".
* The app should send a notification email to management (the app should have this email saved) if the average rate of a class is 3 or less (rate from 1 to 5). The email should contain the name of the class, the time/date and the rate obtened.
• We are looking for an all done solution but we will provide graphics for the Minions.
• Developer should also provide support on how to install app on our IPad.
• Currently we only have 1 ipad but the app should be able to run in multiple Ipads simultaneously.
• Please mention my name (Ishi) on your project description so I see you have read it.
• This App should operate on full screen.
Hello I am a senior iOS, Android and web app developer with 7+ years experiences. I have a great experience in satisfaction rating app features. I am very interested in your job and I am sure I can finish your app Daha Fazla