Hi there! I got a mobile game for iPad built with Cocos2d. The game is alright, finished and working. Full package of source files is available. Yet we need adding some functions. The list is as following. Integrate certain SDK's to track efficiency and some more:
1) Google Analytics. I got SDK package. The following is the help link so that you can see what you will need to do [url removed, login to view]
2) MAT. Got SDK package, here's the help link [url removed, login to view] After integration need to check workability with the following help link [url removed, login to view]
3) Flurry. In our case Flurry will track ads' efficiency. Got SDK package, here's the help link [url removed, login to view]
4) On the start screen we added social media buttons - see screenshot attached. Need to create links to appropriate landing pages in social networks.
5) Add "rate me" pop-up to the game. This pop-up should appear twice after certain game stages and ask/remind the user to evaluate the game in appstore - I can clarify particular stages later when you see the game. You need to write code and integrate this correctly. Graphics may be submitted upon your request or you can get some graphics directly from game source files.
6) Compile a new build with several UDID's and submit to testflight or similar service for testing by my colleagues
7) Me and my colleagues will check integrations performance, and you will make corrections if any
8) Compile final build to upload to appstore
I was advised that this project can be done in several working hours if a developer is familiar with what he is doing. So I expect certain timings for this project completion even if you take it as a side project - I don't mind and do not require full time devotion. If you break the timing and I don't have a working build on testflight in 5 days after project start I keep my right to resubmit the project to another person. I shall also add 2 more days for corrections after primary build submission. So overall expected timings are 7 days. If you have a different opinion on timings please do not hesitate to discuss this. Hope that overall this is not a very tough task, and also quite a fun because the game is really good =) Source files will be submitted to the winner 'cause I don't want to distribute them to everyone. So good luck and waiting for your entries. Thank you!
I'm raj from JongWings Game Development and Designing .check out our portfolio in here "[login to view URL]" We are specialist in Cocos2d & cocos2d-x .We are int Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada $222 teklif veriyor
Hi Our team have been developing Mobile Apps & Games since 2003 We have developed more than five hundreds of Mobile Games Skype Id: ocholju As far as Mobile Games are concerned ,nothing is problem for our team Daha Fazla
Hi, Sir. How are you? I have 7 years experience in this field. I can do this perfectly, I am ready for you. Thank you.
Dear sir, How are you? I developed lots of games before. Please check these links. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
Hi ,i have best solution for.I will do your project in unity3d so we can export for all platform like [login to view URL],android for all platform.i will give you demo [login to view URL] need to pay any advance.I have all resources in my co Daha Fazla
Dear Sir. No Problem. It's on my line. I have a mobile team(5 member). I will waiting interview with you ardently. I just read your job posting with interest and carefully. So I am sure that i can complete sir's Daha Fazla