Looking for IOS programmer for prototyping of a Mobile catalog for iPAD.
All screens are static, only need to build the links between pages, and most important is the smooth transition between pages.
Target approximate 20 pages.
Sourcecode is part of the delivery.
Looking for IOS programmer for prototyping of a Mobile catalog for iPAD. (Working prototype)
All screens are static, only need to build the links between pages, and most important is the smooth transition between pages (please propose way of transition, e.g. flip, pan, etc).
Target approximate 20-30 pages.
1. Sourcecode is part of the delivery
2. As screenshot provided, Main screen are changes according to 5 modes selected. The 'FAV', 'Customer' & 'Session' buttons/features are not in scope of prototyping.
3. As in page 4, open link to external when clicked.
4. This is a fix price prototyping, winner will be given priority on bidding of actual solution.
5. Support both iPad mini & ipad 2/3.
Update to the requirements:
1. Allows user to add new product as page 4. Each new product will consists of
a. a snapshot page (image file) - to show on page 3.
c. a title and high level text description
d. a main page (image file)
e. Main page is flip-able, option to add 2, 3, 4 pages (all image files)
f. 6 buttons on the left (image files), with click action either associate to either another images file, or URL link. (hide button if no image & action defined)
g. user can rearrange snapshot position as in page 3.
2. Allow user to add new category (either level 1 and level 2 categories) (as in page 1 & 2)
a. each category will have a snapshot page (image file) - to show on page 1 and page 2.
b. a title and high level description
c. clicking on level 1 category, allows user to add level 2 categories
d. clicking on level 2 category, allows user to add products. (refer to point 1)
e. user can rearrange snapshot position as in page 1 & 2.
3. as in left top snapshot in page 2,3,4
a. clicking on any overlapped snapshot will bring user back to the page. eg. on page 3, click on "Child Education Fund" will show the page 2 screen.
4. ignore following buttons on bottom: "hot selling", "Recommended".
5. click on catagorical button open first page of category page (default sort)
6. click on Alphabetical rearrange on screen items alphabetically.
7. click on search, allows search of all products (by title)
8. all information should store locally on ipad.