It is a simple jigsaw-puzzle game prototype.
I. Game Flow
1. A dotted outline of the temple is drawn. It is a blueprint that gives rough ideas of what the temple looks like.
2. There are individual pieces on the right side (of the screen). Players can drag-and-drop those pieces into the outline.
3. The main goal is to place pieces at their right position. After all the pieces are fixed, the game is over. An alert will be displayed to confirm that players want to reset game or not.
II. Game Art
It is a prototype, so just use simple boxes and shapes (in PNG image format, not primitive graphics drawing, and do not need to be like a real temple).
III. Constraints: implements 1 level only.
IV. Additional Features:
- enlarge/illuminate/cast shadow on the individual pieces that is being dragged.
- animation upon the completion of the temple.
- shake the ipad to reset game (instead of using the alert view).
Although these features do not need to be included, they will be considered when bidding this project.
Note: This game is compatible with iPad only (not iPhone or Universal).
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $325 teklif veriyor
Hey! iPhone, iPad & iPod is our expertise. We have a small software house developing iPhone,iPod,iPad and Android [login to view URL] have a great experience in application development specially for iPhone and iPad. Y Daha Fazla