We are looking for a mobile dialer (Full source code) which can run on
OS: Symbian/iPhone(iPod)/Android/Windows/Windows mobile/Blackberry
In fact for all possible and available models in the market.
1) User friendly interface
2) Mobile Dialer must support SIP signaling.
3) Mobile Dialer supports G711,GSM,G729,G723.1 codecs
4) Mobile Dialer can run behind NAT
5) This software must support Ethernet/GPRS/EDGE/WiFi/3G internet access (depends on platform where it is running).
6) Mobile Dialer must be fully customizable.
7) Dialer must work with any softswitch by using SIP.
The dialer must be running from the application layer. The most important part is to add G729 and G723.1 codec in it.
Second important part of this project is to add tunneling feature so call can be made even where VOIP protocol (SIP) is blocked.
• Dial, Hang up, Redial
• Call Mute
• Speaker Phone
• Call History: All, Recent, Dialed, Missed
• Account Setup (username/password)
• Integrated encryption
On iPhone/iPad application must receive the calls, even when the application is not running or screensaver is on.
Must provide Demo.
Time is important.
Must Fix all bugs Before Delivering the Entire Project, Train our Personal, and sign NDA with the company.
Buyer Get all the rights of the Source code and the software should be Customizable.
Please do not ask for any prepayment Until Project is been tested and checked with QA. Payment will be proceeding from Escrow.com.
Lowest bidder will win the project and can have
More information regarding.