Need to create a test environment on personal computer to deploy and update code (XCode) for an iPhone application. This is a very simple, fix price delivery defined as phase 1 of a bigger project. The contractor must provide the following items:
1. What hardware is needed
2. What software is needed
3. Step by step instructions and walk-thru of installing / configuring the software and any necessary connections
4. Detailed instructions of how to deploy the initial code and afterwards code changes to be tested, this includes any software packaging/compilation
5. We can use an app that the developer has already done; need just to be able to change something in the app so we can verify the testing capabilities.
6. If there is no existing iPhone app, developer should create a very simple one to try in the new testing environment.
a. App should load a picture and a text and send it to an email.
b. Load a picture from camera roll
c. Type some text on top of the picture
d. Send the output in an email
e. App design and navigation is at the discretion of developer,
The contractor MUST meet ALL of the following requirements:
• Fluent in English language, speaking and writing
• Able to communicate live via Skype, not only by emails and/or messages
• Available to communicate in weekends and evening hours by the Eastern Time (EST) schedule