Thanks for reading this job description.
My name is Mwangi and I am a partner in a new startup iphone application/marketing consultancy. We are seeking an iphone application developer to add to our team on a full time basis.
NB: Though it is preferred if you are both a developer and User Interface Designer, we are prepared for the possibility that the two might be separate roles.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has real experience with developing real applications that are in the Iphone store: if this refers to you, please make reference to the apps you helped develop and the teams or organization you did work for.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
1) We are well established in the Internet marketing industry and offer you the chance to work on cutting edge applications.
2) You will have an opportunity to tap into our resources to further your education and gain valuable experience, including paid study time.
3) Your remuneration will increase based on performance.
4) Bonuses offered on a regular basis.
5) The freedom to explore your creativity within our development process.
PILLARS OF DEVELOPMENT
Before applying for this role, please ensure you possess knowledge of the following:
1) The tools of Iphone development:X-code, Interface builder, Instruments, Iphone simulator and the whole Iphone SDK etc etc
2) Development language: Objective-C, Cocoa touch
3) User Interface design: Including reading, understanding and complying with Apple's documentation on UI Design. Please note, as stated above, if you are great at UI design as well as development, that's a bonus, but we are prepared to seek a seperate UI designer.
4) Development process: Including:
> Reviewing and assimilating Apple's documentation, guidelines and roles.
> Provisioning of devices
> Creating development and distribution certificates and provisining profiles
> Publishing new versions etc etc
In your application, be very clear on which of the 4 elements above you are strong in, and which, if any, you might struggle in, giving clear examples from your previous work.
As we are developing specific software for a specific device, it would be preferrable if you had certain hardware. Within your application, please let us know if you have the following:
> MAC, we won't be developing on PCs or any other devices.
> The OS Must be at least Leopard version 10 e.g. 10.5.6
> The Processor must be Intel
In your job description ensure you show me a screenshot of your computer specifications if you possess a MAC to verify they match the above.
2) Iphone:Iphone with preferrably the most up to date Iphone OS, and nothing below Iphone OS Version 3.
Some notes about the application process:
> In your application, ONLY address things that have to do with iphone application development and things specifically brought up in this job description. If its not relevant to those two things, don't include it in your application.
> You are free to ask any questions or express concerns.
> Please quote "monseiyu" to verify you read this job description in its entirety.
QUALITIES DESIRED IN WORKER
1) Initiative: Taking responsibility at all times for:
> Getting the job done.
> Solving problems as they crop up.
> Going above and beyond for us and our clients.
2) Problem solver: As a coder, this should be a given considering the fact that we will run into challenges.
3) Can get things to development quickly: We want to push things out the door and begin receiving feedback as soon as possible, we need a developer who fits in with this thinking.
ii) Rather than extending development time, we would rather get something 80% complete, push it out the door and begin receiving feedback so we can improve things over the course of the next version.
You need to be comfortable with this.
4) Understands or is willing to understand business: We have no interest in working with people who are not willing to understand that we are trying to run a business, and are too focussed on the development side of things, as opposed to being willing to view things in totality.
5) Creative: People who want to express their creativity by extrapolating a project beyond its basic description.
6) Documentation: We want to document absolutely every step of the development process and have documentation showing how all the apps we create work and we need someone who loves to document.
Your starting pay is US$600 for a trial month. If your trial goes well, we will renogiate a pay increase and continue to reward you well for your hard work.
I look forward to reading your application and learning more about you.
18 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 2022$ teklif veriyor
Dear monseiyu I have two years mac develop and 9 months iphone develop experience.I am a good programmer for coding and application architecture [url removed, login to view] much experience in debugging.9 months is short for iphone Daha fazlası
Hello mate, it is quite an offer you make, please check your PM box for my clarifications on your points. oh, and yes "monseiyu", lol take care Altaf A.M.
Hello, we have a very skilled iPhone developer who can be dedicated to work at your project full-time. Let's discuss the details via the PMB.