Table of Contents
Feature List ..........................................................................4
XXXX were asked to consult on the strategy of the XXXX iPhone application. Together with the XXXX team, we have concluded on a 1st iteration of the application. Taking time and innovation into consideration, we decided that we would introduce only 2 new features that are unique to Mobile and Mobile Social Networking.
The idea is to launch incremental releases of the application, every time introducing at 1 or 2 unique features that make the service as a whole innovative and ahead of the curve.
XXXX is assisting with the strategy and product management of the mobile element and has as such contracted XXXX to handle the development of the application.
After multiple brainstorming sessions and discussions, we have considered the following features to be key for the launch of v1.0:
• Featured Profiles
• Recently Updated Profiles
• Today’s Most Viewed
• Recently Joined
• Recently featured profiles (in the news)
• Sent Messages
Company Directory (profiles) (LBS)
• This is a feature that is currently being added to the XXXX service after realising it would be an essential part of the iPhone application’s LBS.
• The company directory will list companies, much like individual profiles are listed, in order to gain some insight into companies that are nearby (This is based on the GPS co-ords of the user). Companies will, apart from displaying as a directory, also be plotted on a map using the Google Maps API.
• The Community Manager will be reliable for adding the address of the each company that already exists in the database. As soon as these details have been entered and completed, it will automatically be picked up by the application and be visible as such.
• A user will also be able to view which XXXX users are located (employed by) by each company by clicking on the ‘employees’ link on the company profile. There will also be a reverse of this feature (see below).
‘Locator’ (Name = WIP)
• Each time a user opens the iPhone application, we will store his/her GPS Co-Ordinates. This obviously depends on whether or not the user has allowed his handset to share his location information.
• Similar to the Company data plotted on a MAP, we will do the same for individuals, based on their last ‘update’. Update would be the wrong word as we plan to capture location information each time the user opens the application. The user’s LAST known location will be stored on the map, and removed after 48 hours. A timestamp will also be tagged to the point on the map. Again, here we will make use of the Google Maps API.
Request a meeting
• Once a user is located on the map, a user could be pinged via a push notification that someone in the area would like to have a quick meeting, or grab a cup of coffee. The requested user will be able to accept or decline.
• Based on the existing database of users mentioned in the online press, users will be able to ‘follow’ other users. Once a user follows another user, he/she will be updated via Push Notification whenever the user in question is mentioned. The user will then also have access to a feed of mentions to peruse at a later stage.
21 June – 25 June:
• Design Wireframe completed.
• Specification Completed
28 June – 2 July:
• Development Starts
5 July – 9 July:
• Design signed off and complete
• Start adding design to application
12 July – 16 July:
• Start testing application
• Feedback and bug fixing
19 July – 23 July:
• Fix bugs
• Development complete
• Final Testing
26 July – 30 July:
• Submit application to app-store.
Please note that all API's have been developed to make this possible, and all DB's already exists. There is a strict timeline. Designs have been completed and I will send them to the winner as the identity is confidential for the time being.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $2765 for this job
Please check your [url removed, login to view] to start.
Hi Good Morning, Hope you are well. We have review your proposal and we found that we can fit into your requirement. We have very strong expertise in building small to large scale web application. So far we h Daha Fazla
Hello, Thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this project, please check PM. Regards, David
Hi there, Delivering high-value, innovative mobile solutions! EMobilityXperts has a team dedicated to creating cutting edge applications and services for the Apple IPhone, Blackberry, J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobile Daha Fazla
Hi! We`ve got great experience (7 years on the software market) in creating websites, 3D graphics, flash, games, iPhone , iPad and other applications. We hope you`ll appreciate the quality of our work by taking a look Daha Fazla
We are logicnext softwares , please correspond to us through message board for details. More details on the product offerings and service on request. Sales team. LogicNEXT softwares
Hello, We are ready to get started on this. Please check your PMB
MobiSpector is a based in London, United Kingdom. We have over 18 programmers, pls check PBM.
Hi, I think we fit extremely well for your project goals. Please feel free to share your the timeframe and budget expectations and I will get back with fair estimate. Please review our links, posted to PMB. Than Daha Fazla
Good afternoon. I’m Juri. I look through your project and would like to offer my services. I have been developed different applications for about 3 years, so I have deep knowledge in this sphere. For recent years I Daha Fazla