This project should be a customized version of Open Bravo POS
This SRS has been written to detail the needs and functionality of a customized Software application to be used to operate a Medical Marijuana Business.
Minimally acceptable functionality:
1. There are four major components or modules of the system
a. Patient Management
b. Retail Point of Sale
c. Inventory Management
d. Business operations and management
2. The software should function as a tool to automate a Medical Marijuana business.
a. It should serve as a central repository of data (Patients, Inventory, Purchases and sales)
b. It should facilitate the daily operations of the business – Patient management & sales.
3. The software should generate the following reports:
a. Patient data – Name, address, email, phone, Doctor, Medical Marijuana card, conditions, expiration of card, history of purchases.
b. Daily sales, by product, employee, method of payment.
1. Detail $ amount, weight, quantity of product, sales by employee…
c. Purchases, inventory, sku, weight, cost, date, analysis of quality, photos, vendor.
d. Inventory, sku, quantity, value at cost and retail, reconciliation of inventory to sales, new products.
e. Exporting of data – accounting systems, email for marketing, sales tax…
f. Management reports – users, permissions, backup data…
4. The software modules will have the following functionality:
a. Patient management
1. The ability to enter new patient data
2. Be Hipa compliant
3. Have the ability to attach patient documents to the patient record.
4. Be able to track and report dates and functions (expiration of MM card)
5. Based on system options store digital photos & use biometric peripherals.
b. Retail Point of Sale
1. Enable the sales of products.
2. Accept credit and debit cards.
3. Accept checks – with verification and guarantee (Optional & reader/imager)
4. Accept cash and operate cash drawer.
5. Integrate with Gift and Loyalty cards.
6. Maintain house charge accounts.
7. Calculate sales tax
8. calculate change based on currency tendered.
9. Print receipts & Labels for sales. With detail on product(s) including weight.
10. Weigh product at time of sale.
c. Inventory Management
1. Enter unlimited products.
2. Assign SKU’s for products.
3. Calculate price for product based upon weight.
4. adjust quantity for dehydration, stems, seeds…
5. Maintain and associate photos of product.
6. Balance & Reconcile inventory with sales.
7. Print reports and labels for products.
8. Manage new inventory as it arrives.
9. Manage transfers of inventory between locations.
10. Manage vendors, Purchase Orders and notes on inventory.
11. Manage adjustments for special pricing, promotions…
1 System transaction logging (date, time, user, action…)
2. Permission based access to various parts of the software.
3. Full data export for import to other systems (email marketing, accounting…)
4. Customizable sales tax reporting.
5. Configurable back up options (local and remote)
1.2 Document Conventions
1.3 Intended Audience and Reading Suggestions
This document has been designed for all the parties involved to be an ongoing work to assist in the development, testing and implementation of the software.
1.4 Project Scope
This software will serve multiple functions. In addition to being a central repository of data relating to the business, it will also provide information to the user on its clients
We have reviewed competing products (MJ Freeway, Café Cartel, Sunrise POS and 420 POS
3. Overall Description
3.1 Product Perspective:
This product is being designed to sell to an emerging market of organizations involved in selling medical marijuana. Additional versions will be designed for caregivers, growers and doctors.
3.2 Product Features
The core function of the software will be to automate a medical marijuana dispensary, function as a central repository of information, facilitate retail sales, manage inventory, fulfill compliance regulations and provide date to the enterprise for business analysis and forcasting.
3.3 User Classes and Characteristics
Administrator – full access
Sales clerk – pos functionality
3.4 Operating Environment
To be determined . Customized Microsoft Retail Management System, or Customized Open Bravo POS and/or a SAS model that functions via the web using OS software or IE & Firefox. Utilizing best practices for security & back ups.
3.5 User Documentation
The software must be well documented and include detailed user manuals. All custom work is to be provided including documented source code.
3.6 Assumptions and Dependencies
The software must interface with a “Legal for Trade” Scale that is sensitive. Credit Card processing software or gateways.
4. System Features
The following is an overview of required features & Systems.
4.1 End Use Functionality
3.1.1 Description and Priority
3.1.2 Stimulus/Response Sequences
This should be self explanatory based upon the functions described in section 1.1 (4)
5. External Interface Requirements
5.1 User Interfaces
The software should operate within Internet Explorer and/or Firefox. Have intuitive help screens and consistency through out the application.
5.2 Hardware Interfaces
Should run on standard pc’s
5.3 Software Interfaces
The software should run under Windows. Data base should be My SQL or Microsoft SQL
5.4 Communications Interfaces
Standard HTTP using ssl. User authentication…
6. Other Nonfunctional Requirements
6.1 Performance Requirements
Real time updates.
6.2 Security Requirements
TBD including all the latest patches and best practices.
6.3 Software Quality Attributes
Clean and easy to use interface
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $1857 teklif veriyor
Hi, We offer you a openbravo customized solution running GNU/Linux. We can discuss further if you are interested. Thanks, Anil
MobiSpector is a based in London, United Kingdom. We have over 18 programmers, pls check PBM.
we had developed several application related with point of sales . we can show you demo. Regards, eLapital solutions
I AM A CHARTERED ACCOUTANT AND CAM COMPLETE THIS PROJECT WITHIN THE SPECIFIED TIME,
Hi, I very interested in this project,please visit [url removed, login to view], for your reference.