App should be able to select pre existing border (overlay) from Ipad's gallery, superimpose into the Ipad camera feed, take a picture, save the new picture generated with overlay into gallery. App should also allow capture multiple choice surveys, name, email, phone, all customized through a web server
Options should include printing this new picture to a Canon CP900 photo printer (wireless) and / or to a printer server, send it to email, send it to facebook and twitter.
* Launch Image
* Home Screen (User will see the option of choosing frame from application or gallery. Only one frame can be selected at a time.).
* User enters requested information configured on server or xml (name, email, multiple choice question)
* Take Picture screen (user can choose picture using Camera (option to re take and use the picture, or Gallery.).
* Share Picture: (User should be able to PRINT to a canon CP 900 photo printer (wireless) or printer server share picture on facebook, twitter or e-mail.)
* Once image is be posted user will come back on the first screen (Home Screen.).
To be delivered:
Source code, final build,