Develop a new iOS4 app which displays information about different calendar events for various countries worldwide.
We will give you complete mockups of the app (example of the mockups attached), a more detailed description of the UI functionality, PNGs for all custom are you will need, and an XML file which will contain the data needed (xml syntax tbd). It will be a universal app (iphone/ipad) and support the retina display.
The app has 5 main panes:
(1) Date selector, similar to the sliders in the "convert" app. User chooses a year, and a second option from vertical sliders.
(2) 3D globe using openGL. We will provide the bitmaps for the hemispheres, and lat/long locations will be in an XML file. User can turn and adjust the globe to various positions, with pinch controls, and spin momentum. The position chooses a country. Similar to this: [url removed, login to view]
(3) Html viewer, with a few subsections.
(4) Integrates with calendar, adding events to the calendar (Event Kit).
(5) Sharing options, like sending an email or text message (no mms).
We will share more details with selected bidders. We are new to this site, but have extensive experience with other job boards.
You will deliver code via SVN daily, and we will pay in phases.
Please indicate also approximately how many hours you have available to work on this project per day/week, and when you can start.