Build a simple iPad app for tracking preferences of autistic kids. We work with autistic kids. We want to develop a few tools that will help us in the group home to track what physical objects kids like (relative to other objects). These objects/preferences can then be used to give them an incentive to do specific activities/therapy/encourage learning.
**This is one of several apps (we have currently 6 apps mocked up and we want to add other functionality over time) - we hope to find a good developer(s) with whom we can work with over time**
Attached is a wireframe (in landscape view) should read in sequence: top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right:
1. There's an intro screen of what the app does
2. The user first chooses the "client" (child) for testing
3. The user chooses which physical items to compare (the cursive text is for developer/mockup only - ie it should not appear to user)
3b. There's an option to change the photo, take a new photo
4. The test is administered (there is an option to show the associated or hide it). The text should therefore fit to the space if it's too large to show the default size)
5a. The results are tracked and shown over time for up to the last 20 sessions. Option is given to save the last test done or delete a given test.
5b. Different graphs available
6. (Not shown) - results and graphs can be emailed to a specific email address.
If you want to be hired, respond "I love autistic kids" on the first line of your bid. Please also include relevant projects and references on prior work that is similar to this (if available).
Review and perform a technical analysis of requirements.
Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements.
Contribute ideas for making the application(s) better and easier to use.