1) User downloads the iPhone app and installs it.
2) On running the app, the company logo shows, the user has the option to enter a password, which requires connection to the website database which is PHP/MySQL based. All user details are stored on the website.
3) User also has an option to sign up for a new account. On clicking on the signup button, user will be redirected to a webpage designed for iPhone to sign up for an account. User details collected will be: name, hospital, mobile, and email. There may be more. When a user signs up, the admin will receive a notification and log into the iPhone app to approve/reject it. (The admin section will be described below)
4) Once a user has been approved, a password is sent enabling the user to log into the iPhone app. The password should be stored so they don’t need to re-enter it each time. When a user is logged in, a hash key needs to be generated by website and pass to the app. All communication between the app and the website will need this hash key.
5) The user has the option to update their details through the app without requiring a new password.
6) The iPhone app needs to store a table of the measurements and codes locally . Each time the user logs into their account, the app needs to check if the table requires an update, if it does, it will download the new table from the website. This is done by comparing the version of the table from the website. The table consists of measurements and corresponding codes.
7) Next the user will be presented with a page to input Calf Circ. and Length size. There should be a help button to display the image regarding measurement, and then a button going back to the input page.
8) Once they have input the parameters, the app will return the Description and Code. These are calculated locally using the table. A ‘Create Order’ button should also be there to send order to the website from the app.
1) Admin will login the same way using a password – admin can update the password in a user profile section. After logging in, the admin section will show instead of the user section. Login details should be stored locally on the iPhone.
2) The admin requires the push-notification. This mean that when a new user signs up, there needs to be a notification on the iPhone even of the app is not opened, similar to emails and sms messages.
3) The admin then opens the app and check the details of the application, and accepts or rejects it. This will be updated on the web server end.
4) On approval the user is automatically sent a password.
Please provide links to apps you have created if you have any.
Forgot to mention, all PHP coding will be handled by us. You just need to work on the app side and work with us on integration with our website.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1468 for this job
Hello,First of all thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this [url removed, login to view] have gone through your [url removed, login to view] are very much interested to do this [url removed, login to view] see your PMB for more details.
Hello! I can do it for you for only $1800. It will take me no longer than 10-14 days. If You choose me I will do my best to do it as soon as possible. best regards Birdwatcher
Hi, We have gone through the requirements you have provided and believe we can deliver the require application with the specified time and budget. Kindly see Inbox for details. Regards, Gerald
Hi...i am experienced in developing ip[hone applications since a year....i have experience in developing .net applications also..my total experience is 3+years. Please give me a chance..